Sims4 Waterside Street 餐廳, 花店和服裝店




Click on images to enlarge 點圖可以放大喔




































------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------










-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


















Youtube Slideshow


Lot Size:  30 x 20

Require Expansion Packs:  City Living + Perfect Patio Stuff + Spa Day + Get Together + Cool Kitchen Stuff + Get to Work + Dine Out

需要資料片:  同歡共樂 + 冰酷廚房組 + 完美露台組合 + Spa Day + 都會生活
+ 外出用餐 + 來去上班


**Some heightened and free stand objects may lose their height after a new installation of the lot.  If you want to have the same details like my screenshots.  You can turn on bb.moveobjects cheat, then grab the object and press 9 to move up, press 0 to move down, until it is at the height you want.  
If it is necessary, while holding the object, use Alt to place it off grid.
**在放置房屋後 一些物件的高度可能會與我的圖片不同, 
可以使用bb.moveobjects密技, 抓住物件並按9來升高物品, 按0來降低. 按住ALT 可以隨意擺放物品.



Sim File Share / MediaFire Download  下載用地



I have included most of the CC in the Download File.  已包含大部份的物件, 感謝下列的作者!

Many Thanks to the following creators/ conversion makers for your great share!















27 comments

  1. WOW, just WOW! amazing!! thank you so much for your STUNNING and detailed work!!! you put so much love in your art, I can absolutely feel it, since I found your blog and saw your work, I can't play without them. no words to describe, just so much respect for you <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for the sweet comment! :) I am glad you like my work. Have fun!

      Delete
  2. 太美的商店了!
    處處都好細膩!
    最喜歡的是花店!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 謝謝你 我也很喜歡我這次的花店 ^^ 嘻嘻

      Delete
  3. 好棒,ruby大大~~一直都很喜欢你设计的风格~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. 好漂亮的設計!!全部都好精緻!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic work, i love it
    Thanks a lot for this ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I envy you and your talent and imagination. You must have put in so much hard work to design this , it is just so perfect. You amaze me with your talent which keeps getting better and better. Thank you Ruby Red. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for the sweet comment! I am glad you like my work. :)

      Delete
  7. What a beautiful design, so much hard work must have gone into this. You make me speechless and that says something. Thank you ever so much for sharing your beautiful creations. WOW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for commenting! Much appreciated! :)

      Delete
  8. This is so amazing!! I love it!! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  9. 我不會華麗的詞藻。只想說,真心很好看!幸好沒有錯過這post。

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 謝謝你 這已經是最美好的稱讚了 ^^

      Delete
  10. What a beautiful lot, thank you so much and I appreciate your hard work! I hope on someday you'll consider building a nightclub or a bar with mods.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay! I would like to have my own bar too! :) Thank you very much for your comment. Means a lot. :)

      Delete
  11. Simple love your work this is another beauty filled with your great taste of building and decorating. It's already a pleasure to vieuw the pictures..looks so realistic I'm in love..thank you again for sharing your extraordinairy talent and making the game so much nicer. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! my dear friend. Your words warm my heart! Much appreciated. :)

      Delete
  12. Makes me want to go shopping!! Truly amazing design. Thank you for letting us download and play in our games. Take care. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! :) I am glad you like it!

      Delete
  13. Love it, awesome job! How do I successfully download? The cc is not showing up after uploading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My houses are all furnished. Have you tried going into your "Game Options" clicking "Other" and enabling script mods?

      Custom Content Package files: Go to Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods

      Did you place the package files in sub-folders? Either not putting them in sub-folder or change the resource.cfg file. Please read the article here: http://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/08/mods-and-downloads/

      After that please place the house again! Everything should show-up now! Thank you!

      Delete
  14. Hi Ruby, it's so great to see you creating again! This lot is beautiful and I love it!! Thank you so much!! I hope you and your family are all well! ❤

    ReplyDelete

請選擇 帳號 或者 Name/URL 留下您的姓名
或者選擇 anonymous 來使用留言板! Thanks :)